Sunday 25 March 2012

Aprender Húngaro

I did write a really long post about struggling with pain and whatnot, a positive one for a change, as I've conquered a few demons that have been royally fucking with me all year, but I deleted it. Because when it comes down to it, I'm finally in a good fucking state of mind, most parts of my life seem to be going rather well thank you, and I'm not sure that huge blog posts analysing what's going on with my fucked-up nervous system and it's attendent effects on my inner life are actually that fucking helpful. So instead, here's a song which I think sums up my current mood quite fucking nicely...



Heh.

1 comment:

  1. I should blast this in the office...dude I was supposed to work with today and tomorrow got fired on Friday. I'm losing my mind at this desk...scrambling to plan a week.

    Nothing would be better right now that a little Helios.

    ReplyDelete